Monday 8 June 2009

Get what you want and stay

Tonight I got a taste of the Chicago life.

The city offers a good chicken curry salad.
And the most a-ma-zing jazz quartet. Vintage jazz played by genuine artists.

Tonight I rediscovered I-House.

I-House offers an exquisite choice of free ice cream (they even have moose tracks, my favorite kind here!) and 'accessories', being bananas, peanut sirup, chocolate sauce, chocolate chunks, whipped cream, cherries, all kinds of cookies. And brownies for desserts.
And the most amazing friends who can play the guitar, who you make nice plans with and most importantly, who are there for you when you're having a hard time. There are guys who get what they want and leave, but also people who get what they want and stay.

From now on things should only get better: some downtown concerts, Russian tea, a cruise on Lake Michigan, the department BBQ, a trip to ann Arbor. And that's only this week. Next week: Florida!

Life is a game I'm gonna be good at from now on.

No comments: