Monday 12 November 2007

Please enter and makes yourself at home in my mind

Welcome visitor of my blog!

Ask yourself some questions before you read on:

1. Do you know who I am?

if the answer is yes, please continue with question 2.
if the answer is no, please go to question 3.

2. Do I know who you are?

if the answer is yes, please continue with question 3.
if the answer is no, please go to question 4.

3. Are you interested in reading about the everyday struggles of a tiny Belgian girl on her exciting trip to Chicago (or the preparations, as I am still in Belgium)?

if the answer is yes, please go to question 5.
if the answer is no, please do yourself a favour and close the window (for the quick-witted: on your computer!)

4. Do you think I would like to get to know you?

if the answer is yes, please leave a message and go back to question 3.
if the answer is no, please do me a favour and close the window (for the quick-witted: on your computer!)

5. Would you express your sympathy for me on this blog and declare yourself to me explicitly with loads of loving words?

if the answer is yes, please do!
if the answer is no, oh well...worth a shot...

;-)

Enjoy!
Lobke x

5 comments:

Unknown said...

As I am sure that the Americans are gonna make it very easy for you to tell loads of amusing stories about them, I am really looking forward to reading all about your adventure.

stevers said...

what's you USA-preparation-soundtrack? wish you anyway all the best from the experience, that is, what I am sure you're going to get anyway...

But what if it happens to me visiting you in brussels while you're not there?
:-). Ok that was mean..but please, do understand me, I' m a player, right?
Kiss
S

Anonymous said...

Somewhere I wonder if it shouldn't be the USofA to be afraid of her instead of the other way around.

She maybe doesnt look like the average superficial holly-bimbo. But by the time that she ll be leaving her disguise will have droppend and they all be craving for that cute european small pinky winky muffin.

Janos

Anonymous said...

1. Do you know who I am?
Yes

2. Do I know who you are?
Yes

3. Are you interested in reading about the everyday struggles of a tiny Belgian girl on her exciting trip to Chicago (or the preparations, as I am still in Belgium)?
Yes

4. Do you think I would like to get to know you?
Yes :-)

5. Would you express your sympathy for me on this blog and declare yourself to me explicitly with loads of loving words?

if the answer is yes, please do!
Yes


Bring me back a present!! :D

senne said...

Dag lob,
Hoe is het ginder?
Kheb wel nog niks gelezen van u blog omdat ik het lezen nu beu ben, na de examen zal ik wel alles beginnen te lezen (schrijft dus geen boek vol, anders omploft mijn hoofd nog)
Hoe was die lezing dat je hebt moeten geven? Veel goeie reacties gekregen?
Mijn examen van vandaag was niet goed gegaan (statistiek) en dan voor de rest nog een hele kutdag gehad.
=> regen waardoor ik zeiknat toekwam op school
=> mij vergist van uur, stond een uur te vroeg op school
=> slecht examen gehad
=> mijn boeken op school vergeten waar ik nog met de Ka ben achter moeten rijden
=> de kat heeft mijn stuk vlees opgegeten, maar dat is toch in orde gekomen met een nieuw stuk steak.

Morgen heb ik examen fitheid?

Zeg zijn de mensen daar dikker dan hier?
En hoe valt de campus mee?

Groetjes uit Asse


Senne